[AT] Christmas is good as always

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 16:50:42 PST 2005

      A wonderful Christmas again. Christmas Eve I
supplied the family with lobsters. One a piece. Oh its
been too long since I've eaten fresh lobster. Of
course being a Redneck family some of us had to give
play by plays while dismembering our crustaceans.
Aaaaahh living large!!!
      On Christmas morn I got a pair of new
bib-overalls, barn jacket, t-shirts, a Dodge Only
Parking sign, set of bolt bin's, halogen light, and
quite a few movies, cd's and documentaries. I may have
missed a few things.
     The best gift though was the opportunity to be
with my family, helping Dad put together his new
barbecue grill and Mom's new shelves(for scrap booking
stuff of course). And its always a highlight picking
on the brothers and sister. They're pretty good at
dishing it out too.
      Yea its been a great Christmas at the Tabor
Ranch and we're still thanking God for all of his
blessings. Hope everybody had just as nice a Christmas
as I.

Merry Christmas
       Danny Tabor