[AT] Merry Christmas

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sun Dec 25 09:16:18 PST 2005

A Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to all!
Went to the Christmas eve service at church last night with the family
(except for the mother-in-law who's not feeling well). The granddaughters
were real good, which is a new thing for them. We al had diner at the
in-laws house (tamales, fruit salad and some kind of soup). Then home
and to bed with the granddaughters and Santa's work for us. This morning
the 3 year old was the last to wake up. She barely stirred when I said
"Wake up, Ashley, it's Christmas morning". She became animated, however,
when I added "Don't you want to go open your presents"? She nearly jumped
into my arms! Oh to be a kid again at Christmas. :o)

Phil