[Farmall] Some ads from the 12/24 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Dec 25 02:28:42 PST 2005

Check with Guy Fay, but I think that was right after the coal fired
version. Now we know why they really built them offset - the water tank
was on the right. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have
too little. -Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)