[AJD] (AJD) Rattle-Can Paint REVISITED

ltcmikem at ktc.com ltcmikem at ktc.com
Sat Dec 24 14:11:24 PST 2005

Ron,

Thanks to you and the others who responded to my post.  I haven't
ever seen rattle can paint colors labeled "John Deere" other than at
the JD dealership and thought I'd found something new to share with
the list.

Merry Christmas to all and thanks to everyone who helped me with my B
over this past year.

Mike Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624