[AT] Mike Sloane Great pictures

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 24 12:56:19 PST 2005

Mike Sloane

Great pictures you posted on the web. All the pictures were great but my
favorite is of Jack Daniels. Hope you have a beautiful Holiday season. This
time I know for a fact that I have posted to the correct members list as
this time I went to bed first before getting on my computer.

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net