Toilet Paper Oil Filter (was Re: [Farmall] Super M Oil

Andy Wander awander at verrex.com
Sat Dec 24 09:51:44 PST 2005

Near as I can tell from studying the manuals and all, the oil filter on
a Cub(not sure about other Farmalls) works in this fashion-that is,
there is an alternate path for the oil, and only some of it goes through
the filter. If the filter gets plugged up completely, you will still
have oil flow.

Makes me wonder just how effective the filter is....

Maybe I'm wrong about this, but from studying the diagrams, it sure
looks like I'm right()to me at least!)

Andy Wander
Verrex Corporation