[AT] LED flashlights

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Dec 24 09:10:22 PST 2005

Henry

The site misses the subject of this discussion which is LED flashlights.  If
you rated an incandescent lamp in the 22 degree area that the LED is rated
at the comparison would be much worse.

The little LED does a good job of putting the light where it is needed.  Try
to get the same amount of light from an incandescent bulb of same wattage
rating as the LED. If the LED were not efficient at producing the amount of
light needed for the task, millions of them would not be used each year.

Wax candles would also work, but they might cause your floppy to burn, while
trying to let you know that your hard drive is in operation.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA