[AJD] Merry Christmas - Bah Humbug!!

astroguy at nas.com astroguy at nas.com
Sat Dec 24 07:47:16 PST 2005

Bah Humbug!~!!  I am stuck at work for 48 hours!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!  I always see the holidays as the
gateway to a new and mysterious year and an opportunity to make my life and
the lives of others a little better. Have always found our old machinery
hobby to always be a positive experience, you are all great people!!!

Kreig