[Farmall] Cubs 'n such

Steve Offiler soffiler at myeastern.com
Sat Dec 24 07:20:30 PST 2005

Hey Jim:

Reminder, I visited you at your place in Texas a couple years before you visited
me on your trip to New England.  That would have been my second face-to-face
ATIS meeting; almost certainly it was '95.  My first ATIS meeting was a local
one; Jim Thomson lived about 5 miles from me back then but we met via ATIS in
'94.  Jim and I sat at Spencer's table at one of the Back Forty Thursday-night
dinners during the Portland (IN) show in, I want to say that was '98 not '99.
(I was attending Portland on the even years back then - '96, '98, '00)

Fun recollections!

Happy Holidays,
Steve O.
Formerly of Attleboro MA, and Scituate RI, now of Sterling, CT