[Farmall] Terrorist Win ?

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 07:13:36 PST 2005

I terms of the "pallet" of colors in my barn:
  Red (IH)
  Yellow (John Deere 1010 dozer)
  Green (John Deeres, obviously)
  Blue (New Holland)
  Now....I am thinking about a mid-60's Lo-Boy that is available at the  right price.  This item is white and yellow, so I clearly must buy  it.
  I have no Kubuta stuff, so no orange.  I no longer have the Ford 8n, so no more gray.
  I am trying to round things out...what do I lack ;-)
  JM

"Welch, Terry" <ksw001 at pensys.com> wrote:I  have been on the hunt this fall and saw a lot of good old tractors to  restore here in Wisc. At least with the price of scrap being down some  what. It helps the restorer.By the way, My IH products are gray and  white and yellow. Even though my sone has a red one.
Terry