[Farmall] Cubs 'n such

SteveOrear at aol.com SteveOrear at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 21:20:30 PST 2005

George:
 I have treasured your posts since I joined in 1998. When I see your  name I
look forward to the wisdom that follows.
As far as the left coast goes I'd prefer it had some other name. I will not
go political on the list.
I love the cubs. One thing I have learned is that the cubs can be worked  on
by a common man with little specialized knowledge. I can try to  sum it up
but when I do it seems contrite.

My red tractors work for me and they are so cute. The neighbors love  em and
I do to. I need to show you guys an image of my cub piling up  snow at the end
of the street in winter. But then when I think about it you  probably already
have images of yours doing the same thing.
-steve