[AT] MAN tractor

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Dec 23 21:49:23 PST 2005

Mattias:
I know this is somewhat different than the Man tractor: I have been
researching a couple of walk behind tractors.  The BCS and the Grillo.  Are
you familiar with either of them in your country?  I believe both are made
in Italy.  I am looking into one that has a small round baler attachment.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Cecil in Okla