[AT] Test(i think)

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 20:17:50 PST 2005

    No sorry needed Walt Davies
                    Cooper Hollow Farm
                    Monmouth, OR 97361
                    503 623-0460,
            I'm just glad that email went out and it
DID say something. It is kind of out of character for
me not to sign...OH NO you don't suppose I'm also
getting a case of Rog's geezeritis, at such a young
age too. Soon I also will have to sign my messages
with my name, business name, where I'm from and phone
number...just so I can remember who I am. teeheehee Oh
that devil

Danny Tabor
same as above with Trucking on the end
North East, MD 21901(sometimes)
rarely catch me on the phone anyway (practice run)

Merry Christmas Walt and the gang
     Danny Tabor--- signing off