[AJD] A2275R Front Wheel Spacers

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Dec 23 17:03:36 PST 2005

Ron:

That is what those gathering chain shields on the inside were for. If they
were on?  :-).  Picking ear corn in those days was a rather tense time. If
the standing corn fields were not picked in time there would be hell to pay.
Of course those were the days when NW Iowa still got many feet of snow each
winter instead of the inches you now get. Never forget the winter of
1961/1962....... 26 days in a row where it never got above zero degrees and
typical night time lows were -40 degrees. With snow banks so high we had
flags tied to the automobile aerials to see cross traffic. For some odd
reason the next winter we lived in Southern California. Don't quite know why
that happened to this day.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!