[AJD] washing soda

Robert E. Harris deere.robert at verizon.net
Fri Dec 23 14:54:16 PST 2005

Harumfph even.....

as a Theologian and musician I think you're both geeks! But I sure do
appreciate smart geeks!

Steve, thanks for the great explaination. I find that I learn better as well
when things are clearly explained. Mine is not a scientific mind so I need
principles and processes explained in order for me to grasp them. As a
pastor I find that putting "GOD" into simple language makes Him much more
understanding.

Hey, everybody..... Merry Christmas to you all. May Gods richest blessing,
Jesus, the Christ child fill your homes and hearts with peace and joy.

Bob