[AT] Test(i think)

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 10:44:42 PST 2005

    My emails gettin' goofy here and this list is not
the only place where it happens. I respond to an
email, hit send and BANG(4lack of better
words)....What I say must not be very important
because it aint there! Just a blank email delivered. I
check my sent box and it shows a blank email with my
name attached. This doesn't happen often but often
enough....I have trouble enough fooling people into
thinking I'm not a blooming idiot but then my email
goes and blows my cover!!!!
       I wish rather than being delivered
blank....well I cheer when they bounce back as
undeliverable. I'll hit send now and see what
happens......

Merry Christmas