[AJD] (AJD) Rattle-Can Paint REVISITED

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Thu Dec 22 16:01:09 PST 2005

Dennis,
	Excellent description on the "green faded to".  I have seen a few
spruce colored John Deeres with white wheels.  I'm betting they were
painted with rustoleum.  I would stick with the John Deere paint from
Deere, myself.  There is John Deere green paint and there is green John
Deere paint. <G>

Ron Cook
Salix, IA