[AT] Auction truck

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Thu Dec 22 14:26:07 PST 2005

Thank you Grant i new what it was but not that much information. I am like
you i like the old studebaker cars and trucks. Just that my wallet won't
let me get any. May be i could talk Ralph into buying it and storage for a
few years till i can go up north to claim it.
R Fink
PA
Next door to my neighbor will help
any one i can