[Farmall] Good 30

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 07:37:11 PST 2005

I bought a non-running F30 a few years back and towed it home behind my
Super M because it was too wide for any trailer I could get my hands on.
I thought about fixing it up, but I realized that I really had no
earthly use for it, and I couldn't even haul it to parades or shows if I
had wanted to. But I could see that it was a very strong machine in its
day, even if it was very slow. I cannot image why you would need power
brakes, as top speed was around 3 mph. :-)

An image of it can be seen at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/f30_frtlft.html>

Ferg8n9n at aol.com wrote:
> Farmall 30s were ignored for a long time, they are a kick butt  machine.
> They were awesome in their time
>
> I had one with a ih v8 and power brakes

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have
too little. -Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)