[AT] Neil yerrigans posts

ivan ivancou at alltel.net
Wed Dec 21 15:34:37 PST 2005

Duhh , why didnt I think of his book . I have a copy of it safely tucked
away along with ones from Spencer ,all signed copys . So safe I couldnt even
remember where they are stashed .   His book is worth how much now , naw I
'm not gonna sell it . A bunch of my tractor stuff is promised to a young
fella when I go to that big garage in da sky ,or the coal pit .
 I'll get this stuff printed ,and get a copy to Scotty so maybe he can get
his 460 to charge  .
 Interesting about the 8 v battery . Awhile back I had inquired about one
for the super, the local battery joint didnt want to sell them. Their reason
was too many returns from not being properly charged .
 Thanks guys , Ivan