[Farmall] Goodbye

Kevin Bish krsky at alltel.net
Wed Dec 21 08:42:54 PST 2005

I have used this site now and then for advice on Farmall tractors. Pretty
much any question that I had about a tractor that I was working on, someone
on here had an answer. Now it looks like this site is turning into a
political discussion panel or how to solve the worlds problems. Can't we
just leave this site as a tractor question and answer site, and leave the
worlds problems off here? This was a site to get away from all of that, and
figure out what may be wrong with a tractor, or just information about
Farmalls. Kevin.