[Farmall] back on topic

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Wed Dec 21 04:25:13 PST 2005

I thought it was, (and some probably was initially) but even after I
dried everything off in the area, the water re-appeared, and it seem to
be originating away from the overflow! Funny thing is it's only really
doing it when it's running, there must be some seepage when it's shut
down that I'm not seeing but in over a week of sitting it hasn't lost
enough coolant to be noticeable.

Al