SV: [AT] Fw: a bear on the roof (Now Jerry Clower)

D8RMAN at aol.com D8RMAN at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 20:46:12 PST 2005

Bruce, That sounds like the Country Ham album. On his "Great Moments With"
album is a great one called "The Dog and The Bear". You can still order most of
 his albums on CD or cassette tape from most book and music stores. Marcel's
Invasion is a great one about how Marcel is trying to not get drafted by the
Army and join the Navy instead. The "New Bull" is also another classic.
Willard  Smith

I found  one of his albums on DVD a couple of years ago and have them
recorded as  mp3 on my computer and am sitting here listening to them as I am
typing  this. All of these you guys are talking about. Coon Hunting, Marcel
Moving  Co, Hunting on Uncle Verci's, Marcel's Talking Chain Saw, The She
Coon of  Women, It has 16 of his stories on it.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA.  98249
bfallon at whidbey.com