[AJD] Haven't seen one of these in a coon's age

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 22:30:35 PST 2005

Just had something similar to that happen Dean,
Bought a manual for $3,  said it would ship UPS ground
for $10,  came 3 weeks later Parcel Post with $1.79
postage on it.  Just got it today,  man was I hot,  I
though that $10 was high,  but UPS has been doing
nothing but go up..  Haven't gotten a reply back yet.
Hope to.

    I agree that most on Ebay are honest and want to
do what is right.  I bought a DLTX-10 and an DLTX-53,
both said to be good,  and had bad bowl threads when
they arrived. Both sellers paid for repairs..  What
you need to be careful of are the people out to make a
quick buck and don't know what they are selling..  I
know someone who bought a Styled A hood,   as
described by the seller,  that turned out to fit a
Styled B,  If you make sure to ask the important
questions,  verify part numbers,  and read a sellers
feedback,  I don't think you'll get hurt.

               Chris