[AJD] Haven't seen one of these in a coon's age

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Tue Dec 20 18:24:06 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dean VP" <deanvp at att.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:50 PM
Subject: RE: [AJD] Haven't seen one of these in a coon's age

> And for those on the JD list who complain about too much eBay conversation
> on the list.   TS.  What has been the alternative of late? Secondly I
> think
> many of us have learned quite a bit about JD equipment on eBay that we
> haven't been able to observe locally. These discussions are quite helpful
> in
> learning about JD's past products.

Dean;

I agree.  Ebay is becoming an important source (and for some the only
source) for Deere parts.   The system is clearly weighted against the buyer.
Of course it is the buyer who pays the freight so to speak to Ebay so this
is only natural.   I don't like the effect institutions like ebay have on
peoples' character, though.

Louis G