[AJD] Haven't seen one of these in a coon's age

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 20 14:25:09 PST 2005

I was wondering, since we are talking about this seller, has anyone noticed
this auction that he has 7573253427 ?
He has two new John Deere Cast Iron skillets for sale.  Does anybody know
anything about these?
Are they some new (probably made in china) item that JD has authorized with
the JD logo, or are they old?
The seller claims they are new . . . anybody?    Troy

P.S. And I do agree, $40 plus insurance is no way to be shipping this.  For
approx. $15 or maybe less, I think you could probably mail it via snail
mail.