[Farmall] xams

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 14:42:02 PST 2005

Well expressed, sir. In terms of political  incorrectness defined,  I remember a comedian from years ago that  noted that, in the Jewish calendar is was year 2348 and, for the  Chinese, it was year 1325.  That meant that, for over 1000 years,  the Jews had to do their own shirts.
 Note that, in an effort to  drop you this line, I have absolutely no accurate idea as to the actual  "year value".  I always thought that time was (more or less)  linear, but that has also been argued. :-)
 The above mentioned joke  is, obviously, "wrong" all around.  It reduces people to a  cultural stereotype and that is never good.  Nonetheless, when the  joke was told, people laughed.  That factor speaks volumes,  whether those "volumes" speak well of us as a people or not.
  Be well.
  JM

Mike Schmudlach <mschmudlach at charter.net> wrote:  To keep this on topic.......when I was in Vatican City I didn't see a single
Farmall,  they did have a FIAT driving around..........so I guess it is IH
related since Fiat is the parent company of CNH Global.
They didn't even care at the Vatican that I wasn't a christian.  Being
raised Ho-Chunk, I am a member of the Medicine Lodge and that is a religion
much older than the birth of Christ.
I always figured God was too Big for just one Religion.  :-)  My brothers
kids are Jewish and I and Susie were married by a Black Baptist
minister..........The world is just one big village.

Mike