SV: [AT] Fw: a bear on the roof

travis Register yestergears at filter.intrstar.net
Mon Dec 19 06:47:56 PST 2005

Charlie:
     Marcel started a moving company and was hired to move a piano
from the second floor of a house.  He took Newgene and they went to
move the piano only to find the easiest way to move it they thought
was to hoop up a block and tackle and slide it out of the
window.  Marcel would hold the rope and " ease her on down"   When
the piano was pushed out the window, marcel flew up and the piano
flew down, KABLAM and shattered into a million pieces.  With the
counter weight gone and marcel way past the window, he flew down and
landed on the remains of the piano.  Newgene, comes running out of
the house screaming  "HAAWWW Marcel you alright , speak to me Marcel"
Marcel dazed says, " why should I speak to you, I passed you twice
and you didn't speak to me at all!"
Sounds a lot like the old brick mason story about a barrel of bricks
and his explanation to the ins company .
Merry Christmas
Travis