SV: [AT] MAN tractor

Mattias Kessen mattias at linderson-mark-bygg.se
Sun Dec 18 23:22:43 PST 2005

I don't really know they're not that common in Sweden, but I think it's the
old german engineering school heavy built with thick material no weak
things. The tractor locks that way the trucks I really don't know about.
Here are mostly Volvos or Scanias and some Mercedes. Man also build a lot of
smaller offroad trucks that powerlineworkers and such uses.

/Mattias