[AT] OT: 1934 Ford with 1932 Marmon V16 engine

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Dec 17 07:47:29 PST 2005

ha ha ha ha....Yep.  Exactly what I was thinking.  It is just a look
likes a 34 Ford, so that didn't upset me, but that is a for real engine,
I think.  Hooked up to some sort of automatic gearbox.  The whole thing
is pretty nifty.  Of course I get plumb upset when I see the valuable
aircraft engines being used up in those silly pullers.  It's kinda "to
each his own".

Thanks to Dean for the photo link.  He thinks he is cold today.  'Tain't
very warm in Iowa and even less warm NW of here.<g>

Ron Cook
Salix, IA