[AJD] Happy customer

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Dec 16 19:05:57 PST 2005

Dee:

Happy to hear of your good experience. I would view a one month turnaround
as pretty spectacular when considering shipping time both ways. Check the
lead time at Roberts's Carburetor Repair for a reference. :-)  They also do
good work but are really backed up.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!