[AT] OT: intersting discussion about idiling a cold car

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 15:25:42 PST 2005

When I lived in Southern Oregon they decided that we couldn't use wood
stoves that polluted and we could only use them on certain days, funny thing all
those days were the coldest ones.
So they decided to have a crew drive around and use a heat location device
to see if your stove was on or off.
 If I remember right it was thrown out of court as illegal   search and
seizer.
But you are right they do want to run our lives as much as they can.
I am still fighting the Wacko Organizations that don't want me to sell my 4
acres, BUMMER 2.5 years and counting.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361