[Farmall] Super M Oil Filter

Gary Hayes in Bouse, AZ naagary at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 11:40:20 PST 2005

I recall that the Phone company did not change oil in
service trucks for about 5 years but changed filters.
I am sure we all have found tractors with 50 year old
gue. The phone company decided it wanted WARANTEE
protection. Viscosity and water / gas contamination
are also factors to be considered.  TP filters were an
interesting bit of HISTORY. even TP has changed to a
form less suitable for such an application.

NAAGary

--- Ed <crest25 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> With all the discussion about oil filters for your
> Farmall, I would be remiss if I didn't pop in and at
> least make one comment.

Gary Hayes

naagary at yahoo.com  showcard at rraz.com

aka RUSTFARM - in Bouse, AZ