[AJD] Sad report

Rev. Gerber drgerber at fuse.net
Thu Dec 15 06:55:43 PST 2005

Dennis:  I have said prayers for your family.  You have my deepest
sympathy.  Each year there are a few of the very best John Deere
enthusiasts who move on to be with God.  I guess God needed someone to
look out for the other enthusiasts already there, just as your Dad
looked out for you.

Rev. David R. Gerber
Mt. Airy United Methodist Church
2645 North Bend Rd.