[AT] DO NOT CALL

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 09:37:06 PST 2005

I'm from Ohio and we do have a "DO NOT CALL LIST", when someone calls me and
try to sell me something even though it is not nice, I will buy every thing
they have to offer and spend as much time on the phone with them as I can. I
string them along and when we get down to the last part and they ask for my
credit card number then I hang up on them. This seems to work well for me as
it sure has cut the calls down after you do this a few times. They hate
having you waste their time by doing orders you do not want and they hate it
after they spend ten minutes selling you something thinking they have a sale
and you just go click.

Lyle

May the Lord be with you this beautiful day of days.