[AT] Some more images in my Cecil Monson album

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Dec 14 07:08:53 PST 2005

Done!

Thanks, Chuck!

Mike

Chuck Saunders wrote:
> Perhaps
> "Well Wayne, I guess you can give me the tractor but you will need to throw
> in something to sweeten the deal"
>
> Chuck Saunders
> Kansas City MO
>
> <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/cecil_monson_1930-2005/> Images
>
>>number 55, 56, and 57.
>>
>>I guess we need a contest to supply a good caption for image number 55.
>>
>>Mike

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of
those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have
too little. -Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32nd US President (1882-1945)