[AT] Re: Farmall M engine

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 11 12:28:55 PST 2005

  We have a 41 M tractor thats got a cracked block.
I found one on ebay but it is in , Ellsworth, Wisconsin
ebay  #Item number: 7570870910  Is anyone going to be coming down from that
area to anywhere near Eddyville, KY in the near future ? I dont mind driving
a couple 100 miles to meet someone. And it will make your trip lighter on
fuel, as I will pay fair money to get this closer to me.Reason I put a 200
mi limit on where I could meet up with anyone at is. I am taking care of my
sick Mother and a  babysitter is very expensive. I have help from my Cousin,
but everyone has their limit. And Mom can drive a person insane with her
antics, and mean tonuge.
Any one that may be able to haul this engine, or has one that is closer for
sale. email me
Kevin Mosier
2599 Eddycreek Rd
Eddyville, KY  42038