[AT] Starting an old Case in the cold.

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 07:53:58 PST 2005

My Case LA will start on the first bump of the  starter all summer long so
the other day when I went out to start her, I bumped  the starter she fired then
quit. BUMMER Well give another BUMP nothing it  wouldn't start.
I looked over everything the timing was on, the gas was  running, still no
fire. A pop now and then but still not running.
Well I  thought maybe its just cold and needs to be choked. Now where did I
leave that  choke cable. BUMMER not out here in the barn. Well here's an old
baling string,  I can tie that on to the choke and pull it.
WOW! it started right up. Guess I  better find that choke cable or get
another new one.
Yes those old Case  tractors will start right up in the coldest weather.
Walt
PS I then took  her for a ride up Fishback hill just to have fun and let her
run a little, she  performed perfectly.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth,  OR 97361