[AJD] How about a Ebay pool?

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Fri Dec 9 07:00:04 PST 2005

What ever happened to the ATIS John Deere Tractor List?  Somehow I've
started receiving nothing but messages about ebay.  List content for the
past couple of weeks has been about 95% ebay, 5% John Deere.

This time of the year I look forward to reading about guys and gals tearing
down their John Deere tractors, finding and fixing all the problems caused
by years of neglect or abuse.  Anybody doing that any more?  Based on what
I've seen posted for the past few weeks, some of you fellows are spending a
LOT of time on ebay and not much time on tractors.  That's fine, but it's
nothing that I want to read about.

-Karl