[Farmall] Posting Requests --> Now Weather

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Thu Dec 8 08:33:53 PST 2005

Folks,  Well, here in Kearney, Nebraska it was still -6 at 9 a.m. but now
it is up to a balm +1.   However, tomorrow it is supposed to be in the
30s.

Larry

Larry Hardesty
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240

hardestyll at unk.edu

"Jim Becker" <jim.becker at verizon.net>
Sent by: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
12/08/2005 10:03 AM
Please respond to
Farmall/IHC mailing list <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>

cc

Subject
Re: [Farmall] Posting Requests --> Now Weather

A day or two sure can change things.  They sent us home early yesterday as

the little precipitation we were getting was coating things with ice.  I
probably spent 5 minutes scraping my windshield. This morning, the
thermometer showed 17.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net