[AT] How do you clean your tractors?

Duncan Denman canuckiron at wightman.ca
Thu Dec 8 04:01:04 PST 2005

Hi Al,

The sad thing about this hobby is that as soon as you finish restoring
something and making it factory fresh,
it starts to deteriorate again!
Having said that, just try to keep ahead of the dirt by washing it with
soap and water and a pressure washer for tough stuff.
I keep pressure washers away from sensitive stuff like magnetos etc.

Duncan