[AJD] Service Manual Question

Larry Marshall marshall at tstar.net
Wed Dec 7 18:32:21 PST 2005

Ken & Dean,

  The 50 service manual appears to be one of those crazy exceptions. I too
have been watching for at least six months and they always seem to go higher
than a new one. Except, of course, the one that I fell asleep at the switch
on...

The last one went for around $68 and it wasn't even an original. JD is about
$10 cheaper....

Larry Marshall
Burnet,  TX