[AJD] A hood problem figured out...Genius award

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 17:32:30 PST 2005

    I have figured out what the deal is with my A hood
that I bought on Ebay this past summer.  It is for a
late styled B.  So much for believing the description.
 I am wintering a 1947 Gas B for a friend and funny
thing the hood dimensions are identical to those of my
mystery A hood.  Not really much difference dimension
wise,  2 inches shorter in length overall,  1 inch
shorter in height,  and the exaust and air stack holes
are about 1/2 in smaller.

                      Chris