[AT] One of out List Members

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 13:37:40 PST 2005

Guys,

I just spoke with Kent, and while what is up on the web site contains a substantial portion of truth, other portions of it are a bit exaggerated.  I believe Kent has it under control and is working through the legal process with an attorney.  He does have a few tractors to sell to help with his legal costs, but you can contact him directly if you need anything (or get a hold of me).

In short, I don't think we need to tie-up band width on this subject.

Enjoy, Joe