[AT] One of out List Members

Jamie Alexander deliriouskenny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:40:00 PST 2005

I feel compelled to post this.

I know this is somewhat off-topic, but since it concerns a AT list member, I
feel I needed to post it.

This all happened to my cousin, Kent Fedor.  I'm aware that some of you AT
list guys know him in person and can vouch he is a decent, law-abiding
person. I'm posting it since Kent is the type of person that really dosent
like to share his problems, but in situations like these the only way one
can overcome the asault is to go public.

My Dad who is a professional web site artist put this site up as a means on
informing.

Kent or me never thought this stuff  still
happened, but obviously this type of behavor that some police exibit didn't
end in the 1960's.

Anyways the site is:   www.helpkent.org

Its a completely true site and non profit  group started to help this
individual.

Also, Kent is liquidating his tractors and farm equipment to pay off debts,
so email him if intrested in buying any of the following:

Allis WC unstyled, original low hour tractor
Allis Chalmers B
Farmall H
Parts: 8N Ford

Thanks