[AT] Outside X-mas decorations

Gayle or Ron Chew gorrchew at gte.net
Tue Dec 6 05:40:10 PST 2005

Yes, Danny and all, it has become a holiday tradition here on the Chew
place. Given the tendency to rainy nasty days, every year Ron determines
not to decorate, and then people pull in the yard asking when they can
bring their friends and kids by to see it.

We have the ole CASE parked strategically in the yard so it can be well
seen from either direction on the road. The body of the tractor is well
defined by red lights. The wheels of the tractor are all outlined in
white motion lights....so it appears the tractor is moving. Santa has a
special seat behind the wheel. The CASE has a flat bed hay trailer
behind it outlined with white lites with Ms. Claus and a decorated
Christmas tree on it. A lit snowman and reindeer finish it off. We have
been thinking of putting a red nosed reindeer in front of the tractor.

It really is fun. We didn't realize the impact it was having until each
year we would find cards of thanks in our mailbox or attached to our
door.

I will see if we can get a picture taken to post.

Gayle

Of Gayle and Ron
On the CASE
Granite Falls WA