[AT] OT Christmas trees

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Dec 5 09:23:28 PST 2005

A Tree that has been cut separated from its roots is a dead tree.

Here in Oklahoma we have three classes of trees, Take your pick.

1) Live Tree that has been dug, balled and burlaped It can be brought into
the home decorated and used for a few days then it planted hopefully to
continue its life.

2) Real Tree formally alive cut and sold at retail.  For years we went to
the woods and cut a Red Cedar for use at Christmas time.

3) And last but not least the boxed Artificial Christmas tree. With its
beautiful plastic smell
( do miss the evergreen aroma makes the house smell like the Holiday Season)

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA