[Ford-ferguson] new- parts

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 5 02:50:31 PST 2005

My only guess is that they were both made using old (worn out) originals
for masters, and the manufacturer just copied EXACTLY every single
dimension. So you got brand new worn out items. I have heard of this
happening with other items from China.  It is not the fault of the
manufacturer - they were given bad models to work from. "Garbage in,
garbage out."

Mike

Buckies at aol.com wrote:
> i have a 9n, with a new imported carb and dist. I CANNOT get these things  to
> work right, and I was forced to replace them with oem parts.  comments

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"What is past is prologue." William Shakespeare (1564-1616)