[AT] Juicin it Up

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Dec 5 02:34:21 PST 2005

    Steve
Edsel sold his UB a year ago. Brother Gary's neighbor, John
Cronkilton owns it now. Haven't heard how he finished, but last
I heard he was doing real well with it. I think edsel estimated
the power at about 135 horsepower. Not bad for a stock block 40
horsepower tractor.

                    Gene
:
:
: >     My project now is rebuilding the engine in my 1948 Case
LA.
: >I will be installing M&W 4 7/8" pistons and sleeves and a
5845A
: >propane head. I expect to end up with over 80 horsepower to
: >better run the sawmills and threshing machines at some of the
: >shows I attend.
:
:
: Juicing up a bit I see. (-; i was looking at the Central Ohio
ATPA site the
: other night was saw a real nice looking MM "U". How much HP is
your brother
: Edsel getting out of that?
:
: - Steve
:
: Steve Sewell
: Albany, Ohio USA
: sewell at atis.net
: sewell at ohio.edu
:
: AT mailing list
: Remembering Our Friend Cecil Monson 11-4-2005
: http://www.antique-tractor.com/mailman/listinfo/at
: