[AT] Union Labor

RJK.Sr Farmall at riverview.net
Sun Dec 4 17:42:54 PST 2005

Unions are a double edge sword.  Before unions, labor was being
short changed, Long 10 to 16 hrs days, sometime 7 days a week
in hazardous,  unhealthy working conditions for very little pay... .

Later when the unions got powerful, the tables were turned.  It was
the companies that were short changed with poor productivity and
high cost to the consumer...

It be nice if there were a middle ground but people by nature are
extremist, I don't see them changing anytime in the near future...

Now it's back to lurking, thanks for all the good tractor info.  I've learned
a lot over the last couple of year...

Richard
West Michigan...